Terms and Conditions
The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable local and/or international jurisdiction.
- Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers: By accessing the America's Nannies web site, you agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions.
- Use of this Web Site: Although this site is intended to provide accurate and timely information, the content of this site may not be accurate, complete or current and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. From time to time changes may be made to the content of this site without notice. The products, services, and any other information linked or described on this site may change at any time. The information published on this site is provided as a convenience to visitors and is for informational purposes only. You should verify all information. before relying on it or obtaining it and decisions based on information contained in this site are your sole responsibility.
- Privacy: America's Nannies is dedicated to providing it's members and visitors with the highest standards of privacy. We follow the highest industry standards and guidelines to maintain a proficient and a high level of integrity. Spam is never allowed by America's Nannies. If we discover that any member has sent out spam, we will immediately terminate our relationship with that party. Most Importantly: America's Nannies does not share any information regarding our members, unless authorized to do so. If you find that any part of this policy has been violated, please contact us via our Feedback section in the Members area.
- Limited Liability: The concerned registered users, job posters, job seekers and other contributors in the content of the web site acknowledge that we shall not be liable for the content submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with them.
In no event shall our company, its officers, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any --
- Mistakes and errors
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website.
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website.
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party.
- Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content submitted, posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal arrangement, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
To get more information or learn more about our nanny agency services, click here.
If you are a nanny seeking to view and apply for full time, part time, live-in or live-out nanny jobs, please register on-line.