MN Nanny Jobs
1 Minnesota Nanny Job Openings as of Monday, September 25th 2017.
Register and receive E-mail Job Alerts when "new" nanny jobs are posted in your Minnesota area.
Date Posted: 09/10/2017
New! Full-time Personal Assistant for Business Woman
Minneapolis, MN 55343
La Creme Nannies
A businesswoman in the U.S. In Edina, MN(near Minneapolis) is seeking a full-time personal assistant to oversee her personal tasks and tasks related to her businesses. The client owns a clothing line, so a candidate with a sense of fashion is helpful. She is seeking a candidate with intuitive personal and business skills to plan, manage, and organize an array of activities such as travel, appointment and meeting scheduling, administrative duties, as well as managing details related to the client's personal and family life. This position is open to candidates within the US willing to relocate to Minnesota, as well as British candidates willing to relocate from the UK.
Candidate Requirements: A confident, resolute problem solver who is willing to travel, a candidate that is able to keep private details of the client and her business confidential. The candidate is also needed to dress professionally, and understand that he/she is representing the client.
Duties:(This is not a complete list).
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: 35-42K per year
License Required: Driver's license
Experience Required: Minimum 3-5 years
- Planning, managing, and organizing events and travel arrangements
- Traveling to various locations in the US as needed
- Scheduling appointments as well as managing, daily, weekly, and monthly calendars
- Personal shopping and gift purchasing on behalf of client
- Managing client's household (inspections, household appointments)
Screening and returning telephone calls
- Managing office mail
Working closely with client's children and nanny
- Preparing and answering correspondence on client's behalf
- Reading, monitoring, and responding to emails
- Delegating work in client's absence, either by delegating to other staff or by completing the necessary tasks on ones one.
- Attending meetings on client's behalf
- Conducting research in order to prepare for meetings
- Composing and typing documents
Other Requirements of Candidate:
- Willingness to travel for work
- lexibility in regard to work schedule and willing to be available to communicate with client through out the day/night as needed and whenever needed
- Ability to get on well in group/colleage setting
- 2 years of college education or greater
- Computer and Microsoft Suite Proficiency
- Cleared background check, drug screening, and reference verification
- Ability to work near and work well around children
- Ability to take initiative
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3 years of previous personal assistant experience
Nanny Jobs in the following major MN cities and surrounding areas.
- Brooklyn Park
- Saint Paul
- St. Cloud